PIPER-HEIDSIECK UNCORKS THE BEST OF MELBOURNE AT THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2022
The formidable partnership between Piper-Heidsieck and the Australian Open continues to serve up yet another ace tournament. Toasting our Champagne glasses to the fourth consecutive year as the Official Champagne of the Australian Open, Piper-Heidsieck will shine the spotlight on the arts industry where all of the finest talent across Melbourne is set to be uncorked at the Piper-Heidsieck Champagne Bar – a spectacle not to be missed!
The Australian Open 2022 will mark yet another momentous occasion as Piper-Heidsieck brings to life an unparalleled summer at Melbourne & Olympic Parks, where tennis fans and Champagne enthusiasts can reunite with friends and family over the love of world-class sport and award-winning Champagne.
Heading to the Australian Open? Make sure you don’t miss out on...
- Stopping by the all-new Piper-Heidsieck Champagne Bar located at the Rod Laver Arena Terrace to experience the iconic Parisian corner café atmosphere with an Australian twist. Bringing Aussies a taste of European elegance while being entertained by performances from our talented Piper Uncorked crew, it’s the only place to be seen with your doubles partner, exclusively serving Piper-Heidsieck’s signature blend Essentiel;
- Sitting back and relaxing at the all new Beach House, where those wanting a more intimate affair with friends are invited to enjoy a glass of bubbles in the très chic cabanas. Get your “dosage of Vitamin Sea” located within a stunning new precinct and available for up to 8 pax in each cabana;
- Meeting your mates at the Piper-Heidsieck bar located within the greenhouse-inspired Atrium Eatery and Bar, an experience available for all corporate and hospitality guests;
- Sharing the thrilling action of the tournament with your essentials – a flute of Piper-Heidsieck Essentiel and tagging @piper_heidsieck #BetterWithPiper #AdvantagePiper
- Treating yourself to a pre-match fine-dining experience at the pop-up Rockpool restaurant inside the Australian Open Dining Precinct, dishing up excellent food sourced from Australia’s very best producers. Guests will be treated to a glass of Piper-Heidsieck upon arrival as they soak up all that Melbourne’s one-of-a-kind culinary scene has to offer.
Piper-Heidsieck will be serving a variety of its finest Champagnes throughout the tournament, including:
- Piper-Heidsieck Essentiel exclusively at the Piper-Heidsieck Champagne Bar
- Cuvée Brut, Rosé Sauvage and Vintage 2012 at the Piper-Heidsieck Champagne Bar, Piper-Heidsieck Beach House, Rockpool, Atrium Eatery and Bar, the Dressing Room and the Founders Club.
- Rare Champagne 2006 exclusively at the Founders Club
More about Piper-Heidsieck?
Founded in 1785 and owned by the Descours family, Piper-Heidsieck is the most awarded Champagne House of the century* and owes its international success to its bold leadership, with innovation always remaining at its core.
Over the centuries, Piper-Heidsieck, known for its signature red label, has fostered its reputation of international wine excellence well beyond the borders of France through its long-standing love affair with cinema and fashion and a little rendezvous with the Prohibition era. Since 2018, the Maison has been paired perfectly with one of the youngest Chief Winemakers, Émilien Boutillat, charged with safeguarding Piper-Heidsieck’s unique philosophy and leading the House into the future.
Since 2015, Piper-Heidsieck have been proud to hold a dual certification of VDC and HVE** in its vineyards, Piper-Heidsieck continues to improve the quality and authenticity of its wines and acknowledges the importance of its global responsibility to positively impact the environment through sustainable practices.
*Piper-Heidsieck’s Chief winemakers received the prestigious title of “Sparkling Winemaker of the Year,” awarded by the International Wine Challenge jury nine times since the beginning of the century.
** VDC: Sustainable Viticulture in Champagne / HVE: High Environmental Value
For more information visit piper-heidsieck.com or connect with us on Facebook @PiperHeidsieckAustralia or follow us on Instagram @piper_heidsieck #BetterWithPiper #GameSetPiper