A DOUBLES PARTNER TO QUENCH YOUR THIRST
PIPER-HEIDSIECK AND THE AO SERVE UP VIBRANT EXPERIENCES BEST SHARED TOGETHER
A doubles partnership stronger than the Bryan Brothers and the Woodies, Piper-Heidsieck and The Australian Open are teaming up again for another Grand Slam victory – a fitting alliance as
Piper-Heidsieck proudly introduces its brand ethos, “Better Together.”
Toasting to the third consecutive year as The Official Champagne of the Australian Open, Piper-Heidsieck will celebrate an invigorated and prosperous Melbourne, a city strengthened by its resolute optimism during some of the toughest lockdowns of the pandemic.
With an audacious history that dates back to 1785 - calling the Queen Marie Antoinette and Marilyn Monroe some of its first ambassadors – Piper-Heidsieck attributes its worldwide success to unrivalled craftsmanship and perfect pairings.
Come 2021, another inseparable union will make its mark on Melbourne as Piper-Heidsieck pops the cork on an unmissable summer of tennis and celebrates the return of Grand Slam champion and global ambassador, Stan Wawrinka to the Melbourne & Olympic Parks.
Heading to the Australian Open? Make sure you don’t miss out on...
- Watching global ambassador and Grand Slam Champion, Stan Wawrinka, affectionately known as “Stan the Man” return to the Happy Slam;
- Stopping by the all-new Piper-Heidsieck Champagne Bar located at the Rod Laver Arena terrace, sure to be the hottest ticket in the precinct for you and your doubles partner;
- Booking an exclusive Piper-Heidsieck styled Garden cabanas for those wanting a more intimate affair with friends, located at Garden Square and available for up to 10 pax each session;
- Meeting your mates at the Piper-Heidsieck bar located within the all-new location of The Atrium, for those corporate and hospitality guests;
- Sharing the thrilling action of the tournament from the Piper-Heidsieck relax area at Grand Slam Oval and tagging @piper_heidsieck #BetterWithPiper