Game. Set. Pop…with Piper-Heidsieck!
Our favourite French Champagne House, Piper-Heidsieck, is bringing its signature audacious attitude and seductive nature back to the Australian Open for the second consecutive year as Official Champagne. In preparation for a sizzling summer, the Champagne House that calls Marie Antoinette and Marilyn Monroe some of its first ambassadors, has penned some DOs and DON’Ts for the upcoming Grand Slam.
- POP into La Maison Piper-Heidsieck located on Grand Slam Oval for a chilled glass of Piper’s finest while taking in sweeping views of Grand Slam oval from the two-story Champagne bar with rooftop terrace
- Put your relationship to the test with Champagne science at Piper’s Perfect Match located at Court 3, a tongue in cheek social activation
- Share your Piper-Heidsieck experience using our official handle and hashtags @piper_heidsieck #AdvantagePiper #PiperExperience
- Stay chic always and drink responsibly
- Miss Piper-Heidsieck’s ambassador, Stan Wawrinka’s first serve at the Australian Open
- Hold your flute around the bowl…holding the stem keeps your Champagne cooler for longer
- Forget to turn your phone on silent during matches
- Forget to stay hydrated in the Australian heat