There is a vast array of food and beverage offerings available onsite including some of Melbourne's best restaurants as well as family-affordable choices. As well as a selection of vendors inside all Arenas, check out the range of pop-up restaurants at Grand Slam Oval, AO Festival, AO Live Stage and plenty more locations around the grounds.
Fans are permitted to bring food to the venue, however eskies, hampers, large containers in excess of 1.5 litres, drink and food in glass, and cans and ceramic are not allowed.
Plastic cutlery is permitted. All alcohol must be purchased at the venue.
Australian Open 2019 will play host to a range of restaurants and dining options for fans to enjoy.
As well as a variety of cuisines, there will be family-friendly options, sit-down dining experiences as well as plenty of food trucks so fans can purchase takeaway meals and get back to watching the tennis or enjoying all the fun the Australian Open has to offer.
Here are some of the highlights for 2019!
Grand Slam Oval - City
- Biggie Smalls, game changing kebabs
- Mamasita – modern Mexican
- San Antone, best BBQ around
- Vegemite Food Truck, sample Australia’s most famous spread
Grand Slam Oval - Beach
- Hellenic Republic
- Burger Project
- Aperol x 400 Gradi, spritz and pizza
- Piper-Hiedsieck Champagne bar
- Coopers Bar
Grand Slam Oval - Vineyard
- Wine Bar
- The Vault
Grand Slam Oval - Chinatown
- Beijing Betty
- Colours Kitchen
- Haagen Dasz
- Dive In Donuts
- Kraken Squid Food Truck
AO Live Stage
- Food truck park featuring Mary And A Little Lamb, Miso Fresh, Wingsters and OG Burgers
- Coopers Bar
- Canadian Club Bar
- Rock Bar
- Hunky Dory - fresh and delicious seafood options
- Garden State Bar
- Mr. Miyagi
Garden Square balcony
- Laneway Club – open kitchens, street food and live entertainment (walk-in and reservations)
- 88 Melbourne – contemporary Australian (reservation only)
- Atrium (corporate & hospitality guests only)
- Founders Club (members & invite only)
- Rockpool - Bar & Grill - the best of Australia’s home-grown produce (walk-in and reservations).
- Nobu – innovative Japanese cuisine (walk-in and reservations).
Across the Road
- Waterpark Food Truck park
- Sanctuary Café