Official Programs and Daily Schedules and Draws (DSDs) can be purchased from selling stands positioned at each entrance at Melbourne Park, as well as the Australian Open Shop and leading newsagencies (programs only).
When purchased at Melbourne Park, the Official Program also includes a free copy of the AO Daily (the daily draw and schedule publication), plus the January edition of Australian Tennis Magazine. The program is priced at $20 inc GST., while the AO Daily can be purchased separately for $3.00 inc. GST.
There are free mobile phone charging stations, powered by Optus, around the grounds to help fans of the Australian Open stay connected.
Charging stations will be available from Monday 14 January – Sunday 27 January 2019.
- Two at the Rod Laver Arena concourse
- Two at the Margaret Court Arena concourse
- Two at the Melbourne Arena concourse
Cloaking is available free of charge for all patrons within and outside Melbourne Park from the Qualifying period through to the end of the tournament.
- Rod Laver Arena concourse: Saturday 12 January. Monday 14 January – Sunday 27 January.
- Melbourne Arena concourse: Monday 14 - Monday 21 January
- Garden Square entrance: Tuesday 8 – Sunday 27 January
- AO Festival Entrance: Tuesday 8 – Sunday 27 January
- Ballpark Entrance: Saturday 12 January. Monday 14 – Sunday 27 January.
Large bags, including suitcases, are prohibited.
Prams and strollers are not permitted in Arenas or court seating. Both can be cloaked at any of the cloaking booths, however, space is limited.
If you are searching for lost property, please visit the Rod Laver Arena Information and Cloaking booth at the Eastern Annexe.
To log a lost item, visit https://www.mopt.com.au/lost-property/
Any phone queries regarding lost property should be directed to Melbourne & Olympic Parks Reception on +61 (3) 9286 1235. Personal identification, such as a driver’s licence, is required to collect lost property.
Free Public Wifi
Free public Wi-Fi is provided throughout the precinct. To gain access, connect to AO_PUBLIC_WiFi and open up a browser to register.
Can be purchased from all Australian Open shops, merchandise stands and roaming sellers. It is also available at information desks and First Aid locations throughout the precinct.
ANZ provides a number of ATMs across the precinct:
- Rod Laver Arena (opposite doors 8 and 20) Location TBC
- Melbourne Arena (opposite doors 4 and 6)
- Margaret Court Arena (lift 9 foyer), Australian Open Shop
- Grand Slam Oval at the ANZ activation
- AO Festival