Want to be part of the Australian Open?
If you are interested in being part of one of world’s greatest Grand Slam tournaments, you’ve come to the right place. Serve us your online application through our job board on the Tennis Australia or Australian Open websites. Stay up-to-date with opportunities that may arise on these websites as well as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
In order to be considered, applicants must have unrestricted availability over the tournament period. You must also be able to commit to attending training sessions and inductions, held at various times throughout the year. These sessions are fun as well as informative, and equip you with valuable skills and knowledge prior to the commencement of your official tennis duties. While the tournament runs for two weeks, some roles require longer engagement.
All applicants must be an Australian citizen or hold a valid work visa, as advised by the Department of Immigration and Border Control. If you have any further queries about Australian Open employment, please email us at [email protected]
Our Ballkids work within a fun and energetic team to assist players during matches at Melbourne Park and for Australian Open Series events in the lead-up to the first Grand Slam tournament of the year. To be eligible for entries, you must be in the correct age group, as listed below:
- Australian Open – 12 – 15 years
- Brisbane International – 12 – 17 years
- Apia International Sydney – 13 – 17 years
- Hobart International – 11 – 15 years
- Hopman Cup – 12 – 15 years
- World Tennis Challenge – 12 – 17 years
To express your interest in becoming a Ballkid, click here.
There no jobs currently available at this time. To view other available jobs related to tennis, follow this link.
- For all security, venue production services and patron services jobs
- For all food and beverage jobs
- For employment enquiries, please email us or call (03) 9914 4000.