You may have watched it on TV or even attended in person, but did you know you can experience an even greater connection to the Australian Open with a guided tour?
Australian Open guided tours take you behind the scenes of one of the world’s biggest sporting and entertainment events, giving you unprecedented access to areas of Melbourne Park only open to players and staff during the tournament.(*)
Run by knowledgeable and friendly Tennis World staff, the guided tours take you into:
- the spectacular Rod Laver Arena
- RLA’s exclusive backstage areas, including access to corporate superboxes
- the media theatrette where players conduct press conferences
- the player change rooms
- the Walk of Champions
- the tournament control desk
- the halls of Melbourne Park where the magnificent Australian Open trophies are on display
Tours run several times a day throughout the week, including weekends. And given you may well be inspired to pick up a racquet after the tour, you can even book a court at Tennis World and play on the same Australian Open courts as the world’s best!
Visit the Tennis World website for information on guided tour times and prices.